cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware delivery times

N/A

Hardware delivery times

I signed up for Plusnet ADSL Self Install Router pack on 1st March, and the first month's payment was immediately debited from my account. My ADSL connection was activated Monday 10th March, but I still haven't received my router. After a call to plusnet tech support, I was told that my hardware has been lost en route, and the courier company is trying to locate it... My line has been active for two and a half weeks now, but I cannot even test it because I haven't got the equipment!

This is completely unacceptable. I have already had to use several days of my yearly holiday waiting for the router to turn up (tech support told it was last Monday), and will still need to as the router hasn't yet been delivered.

So it seems there's no-one who could even give me an ETA for the delivery, and tech support hung up on me before I could even ask any questions. My patience is seriously running out.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Hardware delivery times

> So it seems there's no-one who could even give me an ETA for the delivery, and tech support hung up on me before I could even ask any questions. My patience is seriously running out.
Good afternoon,
Thanks for raising this. I have liased with the hardware department personally regarding this and it will be chased for you ASAP.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----