cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Customer.

N/A

Happy Customer.

Having been with plusnet on a shared conenction back in my old house for around 2 years I was very happy with the level of service offered.

Now I have my own 2mb connection which Ive had for alittle over a year and Ive expeirenced no problems whatsoever. Occasionly the connection is dropped but its expected.

I've always received updates on packages, downtime etc and I think the packages are the best around.

I don't want this thread to turn into a unhappy customer bait thread, I just wanted to say how pleased I am and I also wanted to make a clean thread for the large percentage that are happy to post also.

Please keep your negative comments out.
47 REPLIES
N/A

Happy Customer.

I've had only one problem since joining, and that one was quickly sorted by Plusnet staff, so I'm happy. Not had any connection or speed problems whatsoever.
N/A

Happy Customer.

I pay £14.99 per month for an broadband connection that I happen to think is extremely good value and does everything I require for my needs.

I have a stable connection with good speeds, the odd couple of times I have had to use support they responded in what I consider a reasonable time frame, and sorted any problems out.

I would think that like the vast majority of customers I have no complaints about Plusnets service, and if I had any cause to be unhappy instead of winging and moaning I would just take my custom elsewhere.

Life is too short to worry about something like an ISP when there are plenty of others to choose from out there.
N/A

Happy Customer.

any more for the happy customer thread? there must be more than three!

or maybe not

you guys should try and combat that 21 page monster!
N/A

Happy Customer.

any more for the happy customer thread?

Number 4
xblade
Grafter

Happy Customer.

4 out of over 100.000 not bad going!!
Simon
N/A

Happy Customer.

More than happy. Excellent ISP Smiley
egrog52
Grafter

Happy Customer.

Absolutely wonderful got no complaints what so ever, everything just works fine Smiley
N/A

Happy Customer.

More than happy here and things going as they are and i will be more than happy when all the others go, and bandwidth will be less of an issue Cheesy

Go that 11 page monster
N/A

Happy Customer.

wow!!...a couple of email readers are happy
N/A

Happy Customer.

was happy, right up to the point of the 2mb ramp up on sunday,
now everything has gone a b*****k.

if that all gets sorted out then ive should have no real complaints.

sorry for the profanity, just had to be said :twisted:
N/A

Happy Customer.

wish you luck mate my speed went tits up a couple of weeks ago and cs is no help....all they do it keep returning your tickets asking if you have done the 6 checks
N/A

Happy Customer.

Well happy over all.
N/A

Happy Customer.

Been a PN customer for about 2 years now, and always been more than happy with the service.
N/A

Happy Customer.

I'm more than happy with my service... just not the treatment of certain customers.