cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had Problems snice November

N/A

Had Problems snice November

If you have had problems with Plusnets service slow dowlownloads bad pings disconnection etc. since November. Please post here lets see how big this problem. Donot post if you are recieving Adsl which is aceptable

Thanks Coley
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Had Problems snice November

> If you have had problems with Plusnets service slow dowlownloads bad pings disconnection etc. since November. Please post here lets see how big this problem. Donot post if you are recieving Adsl which is aceptable
>
> Thanks Coley

You know my experiences now! Though strangely the last 20 mins or so the service has been quicker , but not as it should be!

Doug
N/A

Wonderful service, can't fault it, don't know what you mean by "snice November"...

--
N/A

>Please post here lets see how big this problem.

No problem here, Guy

:confused:
N/A

Thats weird Doug same here 20 mins ago same vastly improved speed all roundHuhHuhHuhHuh

They are up to something if you ask me
Coley

N/A

> Thats weird Doug same here 20 mins ago same vastly improved speed all roundHuhHuhHuhHuh
>
> They are up to something if you ask me
> Coley
>
>

We will just have to see how long it lasts then - it certainly isn't this end or the BT exchange - i checked with a mate round the corner whos on ADSL and on same exchange and access via his ISP has been fine all evening
N/A

yep same checked with 4 people the same exchange. m tried their modems on mine different computers any combo you can think off Plusnet still said it was my exchange or my line. By the way got downloads coming down now which = over 60k and still sufering as I was not using the connection

Coley

N/A

> yep same checked with 4 people the same exchange. m tried their modems on mine different computers any combo you can think off Plusnet still said it was my exchange or my line. By the way got downloads coming down now which = over 60k and still sufering as I was not using the connection
>
> Coley
>
>

mmm.... seems to be a bit hit and miss again.... fine for 30- 40 mins then its slowed! inconsitant is the word i think . I just got a 2MB download at 60k then 5 mins later only 13k from the same server! Who knows whats happening.

Doug

N/A

yep same here just posted a new topic on bad ping times, its ridiculous, we should all recieve 60k on average, not when they feel like it. im achieving pings of about 120-150 and my friend on the same conection (minus-net) is achieving 50 - 60.

wots going on?
N/A

> yep same here just posted a new topic on bad ping times, its ridiculous, we should all recieve 60k on average, not when they feel like it. im achieving pings of about 120-150 and my friend on the same conection (minus-net) is achieving 50 - 60.
>
> wots going on?

Well my downloads have been at about 56kb/sec, and a ping of 19 - 45 on 20plr DoD server...All fine this end Tongue I am starting to see Coley alot possting for help on these forums...must be desperate!