cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had Level 2 Management Applied - Why?

N/A

I read the Emails sent out recently, and checked the forums - and I see that Peak Hours will be 4pm-midnight in all cases.

So I changed my scheduler and thought nothing more of it.

About a week later, I got an Email telling me I was on Level 1 Management - strange, I thought - so I checked the forums, read the same as I did before - but checked my usage, and its still listed as midnight-8am.

So I changed my scheduler back - problem should be gone, right?

3 days later, I get another Email - Your now on Level 2 Management.

How? Nothing big has been downloaded in peak hours - This is annoying!

When will the new times be applied?

Thanks.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

When you are moved over to the new products which will be between now and sometime in the future. You will receive an email when this happens.

Until you are moved, the 8am -> midnight and existing 30GB SUP/20GB traffic management limits apply.
N/A

Just checked.

I downloaded 560Mb between getting the level 1 and level 2 notification :-(
N/A

When you are moved over to the new products which will be between now and sometime in the future. You will receive an email when this happens.

Until you are moved, the 8am -> midnight and existing 30GB SUP/20GB traffic management limits apply.

Ok, fair enough.

Will this digression count against me in any way in the future? It was a simple mistake, and not a deliberate attempt to overshoot the limits.

ie - any chance of removing the management? (I wont go back to downloading in peak again!!)
JonathanW
Grafter

Due to the nature of the management that we're currently phasing out, there can be some delay between you actually crossing a usage threshold and any management being applied. So it is entirely possible that you downloaded enough data to cross the level 2 treshold before you were actually aware of the level 1 management being put in place.

Its not an ideal system, which is one of the reasons why its being replaced. After your billing date this month, and after your account has been changed over, things will be much smoother and up to date.
N/A

Smashing.

Cheers guys - great customer support, as always.
N/A

can't quite work out... if that was sarcastic..or..not... :lol: