cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had I may as well change to paying £21.99 a month? 1gb Prem.

suec45
Grafter

Hi there, I am a bit confused by the new announcement.

I am currently on 1mb Premier (£29.99) and would like to stay on this or go to a higher speed obviously if its the same price or cheaper.

What I have gathered is that I will be changed to paying £21.99 and will recieve an upgrade to 2mb automatically if my line will support it.

Is the above statement correctHuh And if so do I have to raise a ticket to be placed onto this scheme or will it happen automatically? Also will I be charged for 'changing' package even though I havent changed anything really?

If the above is wrong then could someone clarify what I should do to get the best deal I can for myself? I want to be on 1mb or higher premier and not paying more than £29.99 as thats what I currently pay.

Thanks for your time.
3 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

You can move down to £21.99 Premier now, and still receive the free upgrade to 2Mb. This is what I recommend doing.

Then, if your line supports it in the future you can upgrade to higher speeds upto 8Mb. This may incur an upgrade fee in the future, but it will be less than the amount you will save until the speeds are available.
suec45
Grafter

Thanks MF Smiley

Do I have to do this by issuing a ticket? Or will it happen automatically?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 70

Hi there,

Raise a ticket. There's a specific path for requesting a free downgrade.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵