cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

N/A

HELP

Please can somebody tell me the options I need to press to get through the god awful phone system so I can speak to somebody.

This broadband account should have been activated on Friday, the tracker is still showing it as not being live.

All I want to do is find out what's going on and there is no chance I'm rasing a ticket. I need to know the answer NOW.
20 REPLIES
N/A

HELP

Hi there,

Just out of curiosity, have you tried connecting your hardware to see if you can get synch?

Have you checked your current tickets to see if there are any problems or reasons mentioned for the delay?
N/A

HELP

I'm a computer reseller. I've set this account up for a customer of mine. The site is over an hour away so I want to know it's working before I leave.

I've finally made it into a queue on the phone system. I have to say the phone system is terrible. Every avanue I went down got me cut off after 10 mins of dicking around.

I'm now being told the wait is in excess of an hour.

Also it seems impossible to raise a ticket now.
N/A

HELP

Ticket raised and 30 mins on hold. 1/2 way there.

What a joke.
N/A

HELP

Oh and i've spoken to my customer, she's plugged in the router and the DSL is not synching.
N/A

HELP

Oh and i've spoken to my customer, she's plugged in the router and the DSL is not synching.
N/A

HELP

...65 mins on hold...
James
Grafter

HELP

Hi there,

The order with BT, although it was supposed to have been completed on the 4th, has not yet been done.

I'll try and give them a ring now and find out what's going on.
N/A

HELP

Hurrah.

See if you can reply before the phone gets answered.....

71 mins now.
N/A

HELP

79mins, I heard the phone get picked up....background noise....and then it was put down.

Great. What a complete waste of my time and money.
James
Grafter

HELP

All-righty then.

It's currently awaiting exchange frames completion, which generally means 24-48 hours (The BTW guy couldn't get hold of the engineer responsible).

Sorry for the delay.
N/A

HELP

great.
N/A

HELP

No update on the ticket since Monday. No internet working either.

Get it sorted please.
andyhargreaves
Dabbler

HELP

79mins, I heard the phone get picked up....background noise....and then it was put down.

Great. What a complete waste of my time and money.

Well, apparently the call waiting time is only 19 minutes...

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212
James
Grafter

HELP

Hi,

I've phoned BT, and they are aware that there is still a delay. The person I spoke to tried to get hold of the engineers at the exchange but was unable to and suggested that I called back in the morning which I shall endeavour to do so.