cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Growing Slowly Madder

N/A

Growing Slowly Madder

Hi,

Please see my post for a over view on what i'm beefing about.

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43088&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Also, just had another call from another friend who has been upgraded this week. He has only been a PN customer for 6 months and is on Option 1. He never requested a queue jump either!!

I understand all the problems with Max at the moment and the lack of Bulk upgrade tool, but i dont understand why people are being upgraded in a different order to PN policy and/or queue jumps.....

Anyone seen the same?
5 REPLIES
GersFans
Grafter

Growing Slowly Madder

Are you moaning about not being upgraded to max'dsl?

If so....maybe you should read the posts about the problems related to being upgraded, because believe me, the connection sucks worse than a dial up modem [feels like your connecting from albania..] and continuously resyncs/disconnects..
N/A

Growing Slowly Madder

Hi,

Yeah i've been reading all the blurb on the upgrades and i know a lot of people are having problems and all about the bulk upgrade tool etc. That aside, i was mainly getting at the ordering of the upgrades. To me it would seem like i could cancel and re-join on 8mb quicker, and my friends that are on the 14.99 package have been upgraded before myself. I puposely upgraded to option 2 (29.99) for work purposes and also in the hope that i would be upgraded when they upgraded the option 2 customers......

I sure dont think i'll be paying 30 per month for another 9 months....
N/A

Growing Slowly Madder

Just count yourself lucky that you haven't been put on MaxDSL yet....it's a piece of s*** product to be honest. Target SNR Margin too low, line drops, resyncs, stable rate too low, too high, keeps changing......the list of problems is endless.
Community Veteran

Growing Slowly Madder

... I puposely upgraded to option 2 (29.99) for work purposes and also in the hope that i would be upgraded when they upgraded the option 2 customers ...

Were you on the £30/month account before March/31st? If so, you should have been submitted for MaxDSL weeks ago.

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

Growing Slowly Madder

Hi,

I'd have to check but i dont think i was on the 31st.......