cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greatly reduced site traffic since Thursday's big glitch

N/A

I wonder if other users have experienced this. My website traffic (for yesterday and the day before) is down to below half of the lowest I was getting in the weekly cycle up to F9's big glitch on Thursday. My stats for those two days show no missing hours but an overall low level of traffic.

I even wonder if this represents intermittent recording of the traffic rather than a true low level of traffic.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

This issue has been identified and raised by members of the UserGroup and Plus Net are aware.

Hopefully we'll get some further information over the next day or two.
quelquod
Rising Star

My logs are missing 20th, 21st and 30th completely from last month, hardly any traffic on 22nd and a steady and improbable decline since about 28th. Seems to have happened for all my sites. It's very annoying as I use the logs to check traffic whenever I make site changes.
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
N/A

There are lots of reports about missing webstats and visitor numbers on the +Net newsgroup. Most are reporting a loss of about 50% of daily visitors over a period of about 4 days.

Regards

Mark
N/A

My logfile data for Monday 3rd April was a bit 'up', though still much lower than I'd expect, and yesterday's data was right down again.
N/A

HI,

YEP! I've been affected by this problem/s too. My site stats are way out and although I have raised a number of tickets and replied to others the problem hasnt sorted itself out yet? as far as I know. No! I have no idea what the problem is either.

Ivan
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The network guys have identified a problem with one of the cron tasks that's been causing problems with low webstats. This should be fixed now, but if you can let me know what you see over the next couple of days I'll pass it back up to them.