cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great ticket response times

N/A

In spite of me having to raise a ticket, the response times have been excellent and I'm really impressed. They've always be corteous and personalized which is nice.

2 have even been answered practically staight away, and the hours I'm home - just had one answered at 0:45, less than an hour after I posted it.

Good effort PlusNet! Cheesy
7 REPLIES
N/A

must have been something quite straightforward...
N/A

In spite of me having to raise a ticket, the response times have been excellent and I'm really impressed. They've always be corteous and personalized which is nice.

i see this is your second post - are you a pn cs agent?
N/A

Hehe, I've also had great response times on tickets, although it does tend to be on the easier questions. Perhaps there are people trolling the tickets to look for the easiest ones to close to keep response rates down?
N/A

Lucky you. I hope they answer my "was told bandwidth was reset but last months bandwidth is still showing 2 days later" question before I hit Level 3 management!

Edit: Replied to. Known issue Sad
Mand
Grafter

Hi

I've answered your ticket Smiley. This is something we are aware of and working on at the moment, it is affecting a very small number of users but I'm not sure why as yet. As soon as we get an update I'll update the ticket for you.
N/A

Yup just saw, it's a very strange :?
N/A

Not working for plusnet Cool everyone has to start on zero posts - or can you queue jump that too?! Cheesy
Been having speed and shaping trouble, and last night BT decided to break something so I'm on to them to.

Reading around I guess it was a few simple questions, but pretty speedy nonetheless.