cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Service

N/A

Great Service

I signed up to migrate my Broadband account over to Plusnet last week. The migartion was completed within 4 working days and my line was upgraded from a 1/2 meg to a 2 meg line 24 hours later. Now if that isn't a fast and efficient service then what is?
7 REPLIES
N/A

Great Service

Iv found plusnet to be very efficient and helpful too , migration was smooth and i like the way you can have access to web tools before your migration
Community Veteran

Great Service

Glad to hear you two are happy with PN.

I am happy with the actual connection and CS are fab whenevere I've used them but I think their communication leaves a lot to be desired.
N/A

Great Service

agreed , as iv stated in threads iv made
Pathfinder
Grafter

Great Service

Yep, put me down as a "me to" Tongue
N/A

Great Service

Good to see there are some people on here who are happy with the service. I was starting to get a bit worried as to what I had signed up for. Is it a case of the few who are dissattisfied are making themselves heard far more than the majority who are happy with the service?
N/A

Great Service

Is it a case of the few who are dissattisfied are making themselves heard far more than the majority who are happy with the service?

Isn't it always the case, the people that are unhappy will post in forums and voice their displeasure, while the majority of customers who are happy don't bother to post and are not really heard, and probably do not even read the forums.

Personally I have had no complaints about the service,for the money I am paying I have always had a rock steady connection and good speeds, the odd couple of times I have used CS they responded in a reasonable time, and resolved things satisfactorally.

As I use less than 10gb a month I suppose I am considered an ideal Plusnet customer and so it is not likely that any changes in T & C's will affect me.

Having said that I am not entirely happy with the way terms seem to change without warning, but it does seem that Plusnet are beginning to see the light and more information is forthcoming than in the past.

So I will reserve judgement rather than panicing and jumping ship without any consideration of what the alternatives may be.

Smiley
Pathfinder
Grafter

Great Service

Is it a case of the few who are dissattisfied are making themselves heard far more than the majority who are happy with the service?

As Francis Urquhart remarked in the BBC drama House Of Cards:

___________ "You might well think that; I couldn't possibly comment". ___________

Wink