cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got mail saying taking restriction off-never been over limit

N/A

Got an e-mail this morning from plus-net stating that my usage restriction was being removed.

Strange as I have never been anywhere near the limits on the fair usage policy.

I checked the last 3 months and I have never used over 20GB a month in total let alone at peak time

I am awaiting a reply to a query about this but have not had one yet.

Tried to raise a ticket but that is not working at the moment and tried to call but 15 to 20 minutes queue according to the message so I gave up.

Are they restricting me even though I am not going ove the limits I wonder.....
6 REPLIES
N/A

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest!
Community Veteran

there was a number of e-mails saying this sent out by the system accidently:

We are currently investigating a problem whereby a small number of customers are receiving an email saying that "peak time management has been removed" when these customer have not had peak time management applied.

We would like to apologise for any confusion that these emails have caused and assure customers that it is just a problem sending out an incorrect email and that peak time management has not been applied in these cases.

We will post a further update tomorrow when more information will be available.

Kind Regards,

Dave Tomlinson
Customer Support
N/A

It would appear that there are a significant number of "accidents" appearing recently with +net.......

Firstly....the online gaming issue.....which still isnt working as it should be.

Then a CS rep getting it all wrong and informing me that I would have to pay less than I actually HAVE to if I wanted to leave.

Then the spurious emails.

What next? Odds on is that +net start telling customers that their payments have been rejected by the bank........
Community Veteran

do you mind not hijacking this host please
N/A

PMSL!

Accused of hijacking a thread (not a host btw!!!) for simply pointing out that there have been a number of screw ups on the part of +net.....

Very good.....here's a hat and a balloon.....now away and play in the park.....
N/A

@ bobthegeek.

This thread has nothing to do with the current issues experienced by gamers. Please keep posts on topic and dont jhijack threads.