cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My MAC Code In 3 Hours!!

N/A

Well I will be leaving a very poor ISP in September . I can honestly say that in all the time I have been with PN ( Nov 2002) , I have never had a reliable service. I should have moved years ago , but have'nt because of all the bad news about other ISP's , and did'nt want to move from the frying pan into the fire.

A friend of mine has moved from BT to TalkTalk recently and says that it appears to be a good reliable service, sooooo !

In PN's favour , they gave me the MAC code very quickly. I just wish that their CS was better and did'nt treat you like idiots and tried to help you with problems , rather give you the usual fob off.

That is one of the reasons that I'm leaving. The other is that , I could switch on my PC and router and not be sure if I will actually get a connection and even if I did then somewhere along the line I would get disconnected.

I know that not everybody is disatisfied with PN and have a good experience , but I have'nt , so goodbye .

Ian :?
5 REPLIES
N/A

yeah i am leaving PN too when my year is up (today!!) they are trying to charge me the connection fee of 58 quid though. did you have to pay that too?!
N/A

No , I paid for my install £70.50 when I joined , so I won't be charged.

If you don't mind me asking , where are you moving to (ISP)?

Ian
N/A

I too am moving to talk talk but having trouble getting MAC code PN say I need to pay £47 for deferred payment have emailed twice but no reply and no way do they answer the telephone have been trying to get through for hours goodness knows what my phone bill will be.
N/A

I asked for mine at 9:41am, Saturday 15th July 2006
N/A

sheilaogolvie

Go into this web page ;-

Go to move to another ISP and ask for your MAC code under My Question

http://www.plus.net/wizard/index.html

Hope this is helpful?

Ian