cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news to any of you with slow internet pages or email

N/A

link:CSA Removed from the Customer Support Centre has responded to a ticket of mine stating the following.

Your web and email access should not be affected, the action we take is to restrict download speeds in such a way as to restrict your usage to reasonable levels.

So if you, like me, are experiencing slow email or internet pages, then raise that ticket!

[Moderator's note by Liam (martinfamily) : Removed agent name from post]
6 REPLIES
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Unfortunately the agent who has answered this ticket was not fully aware of the management of the BB+ accounts and they have advised you incorrectly.

I have corrected this in your ticket, and this knowledge gap has been addressed.

Please can you remove the agent name from your post now as it is against the forum rules.
___oDiN__
Grafter

ben this is another CS agent that has given out incorrect infomation in the last day, isnt it prudent to make sure ALL your advisors are fully aware of the full and correct facts otherwise people are going to be even more flustrated and annoyed with an already tense situation.
N/A

Who do you employ as CS agents? I've read so many threads where the CS agent was wrong in the answer that he gave!
N/A

I have corrected this in your ticket,

Ben, I have replied to you on my ticket. I would be very grateful if you in person could have a look at my question, as, I have had so many different and conflicting responses from your CS team.

Thank you in advance,
Community Veteran

You can't really blame CS for giving out incorrect information considering the amount of changes being made by PN recently. I suspect they have been inudated with new procedures, ad-hoc meetings and paperwork explaining the almost weekly changes to various products that there comes a point where PN have to look seriously at sticking with a change for long enough to actually train their CS staff properly.
N/A

IMO there's simply too much information to learn it all off by rote. I thought I'd clued myself up about everything a couple of months ago, but it took a lot of study, especially as I'm not sure if there's a central repository with all the information on limits and thresholds.