cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good grief - teleworker fixed monthly cost?????

Community Veteran

Mostly +net website is great - but....

I am reccomending bb teleworker for my sister in law. Go to the teleworker information page.

It tells me teleworker payg is from £13.61.
It tells me there is a choice between payg and fixed payments.

It does NOT tell me what the fixed monthly paymens are (or anything about that package as far as I can tell - download limits etc) WHY NOT.

Can anyone tell me:
1 - Cost of fixed price teleworker account
2 - sup type limits

Or even better, direct me at the appropriate page.

Many thanks
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Good grief - teleworker fixed monthly cost?????

It does NOT tell me what the fixed monthly paymens are (or anything about that package as far as I can tell - download limits etc) WHY NOT.

Because it tells you on later pages what the costs are. If you click the preceed button, top right of the product description page, then enter your phone number, you are taken to a page stating all the teleworker products and what the costs are.

Can anyone tell me:
1 - Cost of fixed price teleworker account
2 - sup type limits

Or even better, direct me at the appropriate page.

1) see my answer above
2) SUP or traffic management does not apply to business products.

Note: all prices exclude VAT due to being aimed at businesses, not home users.
Community Veteran

Maybe this is the problem

Because I am already with plusnet, when I click on proceed I only get the option to upgrade my account. The only packages offered are the residential ones (I assume that is because this is what I am already on)

If I ask to see "all options" I simply get taken to the summary "sales" pages again - in other words, round in a circle.

Plusnet want us to get referrals - how am I to do this if I can't find the information to give to people. Further - why should I (as a new customer) be required to click on the proceed button (makes me feel I am making a commitment) before I have been told what the cost will be. This smacks of the slightly underhand witholding of information plusnet are always being accused of on this forum.

Please can you just tell me what the monthly costs are for a teleworker premier account is. A link to a detailed page would also be useful - if it exists.

Thanks
Community Veteran

Just logout of the portal and go to the plusnet business pages and you can then follow the route I described. It is because you are logged in that PN think you are trying to upgrade your own account and thus give you a different route and the automated upgrade system does not cater for switching from home accounts to business accounts.

I cannot give you a direct link to the pages because you have to go through the proceeding pages first due to the way the scripting works. Here is a cut/paste of the relevant page:

CHOOSE YOUR SPEED
Premier - Up to 2Mb - Download 5MB in under 30 secs
Get fixed monthly payments and fast broadband, up to 2Mb

£21.27 per month

Premier - Up to 4Mb coming soon - Download 5MB in under 15 secs
Get up to 2Mb broadband now and up to 4Mb speeds once available

£34.03 per month

Premier - Up to 8Mb coming soon - Download 5MB in under 8 secs
Get up to 2Mb broadband now and up to 8Mb speeds once available

£46.80 per month

Pay As You Go - Up to 8Mb - Download 5MB in under 8 secs
Get flexible monthly payments and fast broadband, up to 8Mb

£13.61 per month
Community Veteran

Excellent - thanks - should have thought of logging out.

Ta muchly
N/A

Premier - Up to 4Mb coming soon - Download 5MB in under 15 secs
Get up to 2Mb broadband now and up to 4Mb speeds once available
£34.03 per month

Are those prices correct?...... I am paying £29,99 for mine or has there been a price rise I am not aware of :-)
Community Veteran

They are business products and thus business prices (you still have to add VAT to them) and don't compare to broadband premier upto 4Mbs which I assume you are on.
N/A

They are business products and thus business prices (you still have to add VAT to them) and don't compare to broadband premier upto 4Mbs which I assume you are on.

I realised that a nano-second after hitting the submit key sorry :-(