cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Luck England

N/A

Good Luck England

No not some paddy who has lost his mind but a big well done to the portal content team for the new Good Luck England banner on the portal.

Looks good and congrats are due.

Now is that Brazil I see there Huh?? Mmmmh. Smiley
72 REPLIES
mrchalk
Grafter

Good Luck England

Ill 2nd that! Banner looks fab - come on Engand!!!! Tongue
N/A

Good Luck England

Agree there, great work... and no I won't moan about other problems or service being more important... (AND I HOPE NO-ONE ELSE DOES!)

Well done PN
greville
Grafter

Good Luck England

I,ll second that last comment as well.
Now I would suggest closing this thread before it gets totally off topic
FooAtari
Grafter

Good Luck England

As if us lot across North of the border dont get it rammed down our throats enough as it is!

Cmon Paraguay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm sorry, but if you all hadn't spent the last 40 years slapping yourselves on the back and basking in your own glory I wouldn't look forward to you winning 2006 World Cup with such dread :-D )

And no I'm not jealous, I'm not even a football fan!

And yeah, this topic should probably be closed ;-)
N/A

Good Luck England

I read:

I'm from Scotland and i hate England becuase Scotland are shit and England are not

:lol:
N/A

Good Luck England

Hahaha - I think that about sums it up!

I am a Scotsman too but I want England to do well (yes, there are a few of us). You guys do 'bang on' a bit about 1966 considering it was 40 years ago but that is all the more reason to want England to do well this time - at least you would have good cause to be 'banging on' then!

The Scotland team is awful but I can assure you that if we had won the world cup since 66 (ha!), there isn't a Scotsman who would not be 'banging on' about it for a long time too!! Although we might let up a bit sooner than 40 years though! :lol:

As I heard an Englisman quoted somewhere (may be here about cricket I think). I may be paraphrasing but it went something like: ".. finding a small, third-world country with a fraction of the population and beating them (and even then, only just!) at a game that we invented and then never letting them forget about it is what makes me proud to be English" Wink

Well guys, there are some big non-third-world countries in there but good luck anyway!
N/A

Good Luck England

hah - two thirds of the posts on a topic want it closed - if you don't like it - don't post on it - its like saying my view is most important - now everyone else shut up. Wink

Well done the designers.
N/A

ba humbug

blinking football.

ok who got out MS paint.. shameful :twisted:
FooAtari
Grafter

Good Luck England

I read:

I'm from Scotland and i hate England becuase Scotland are <a href="http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/faq.php#1">[censored]</a> and England are not

You can kiss my ass. Cheesy

At least the Tartan Army does not disgrace Scotland at every nearly every match they go to...

I am a motor racing fan and Scotland has arguably the best racing driver of all time in Jim Clark and we kicked your ass at Rugby earlier this year, so you can take back the Scotland are ****! Im not to fussed about football, it's played by a bunch of pansies anyway :twisted:

Now im off before you all get a chance to hurl abuse at me Smiley
N/A

Good Luck England

excellent banner and..

COME ON LADS!!

Mason - not missed a competitive england game since being aged 4
N/A

Good Luck England

excellent banner and..

COME ON LADS!!

Mason - not missed a competitive england game since being aged 4

So you only watched 1 or 2 games in 30 years :lol: :lol: Cheesy
N/A

Good Luck England

So you only watched 1 or 2 games in 30 years

:lol: :lol:
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Re: Good Luck England

No not some paddy who has lost his mind but a big well done to the portal content team for the new Good Luck England banner on the portal.

Looks good and congrats are due.

Now is that Brazil I see there Huh?? Mmmmh. Smiley

I take it everybody spotted Crouch? Wink

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Good Luck England

Firstly i'm 23, so only 19 years of watching them, at least that i actually remember. I remember staying up late for some of italia '90 @ eight/nine years of age. Making any of you feel old yet?? Wink :lol:

secondly I meant the only games i've missed are the odd friendly and there hasn't been many i've missed of those.

Besides being england we manage to make even the most straight forward of matches competitive Sad