cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good ADSL delivery service - well done PlusNet

N/A

Good ADSL delivery service - well done PlusNet

I've been critical of PlusNet where I think it's been warranted it in the past, but anyone who criticises should also be willing to praise.

My ADSL PCI modem turned up this morning the day after PlusNet advised it had been dispatched and exactly 10 days after I signed up for the account upgrade. I installed it and everything worked first time. I haven't been cut off yet, but am aware of the message on Service Status page regarding what BT are doing to try and improve things.

Anyway, I just wanted to say well done to PlusNet for delivering ADSL to me on time and without any post-installation problems.

If the next payment goes through when you've said it will and with the referral discount applied, then I'll be completely happy! :-)
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Good ADSL delivery service - well done PlusNet

Hi Chris,

> I've been critical of PlusNet where I think it's been warranted it in the past, but anyone who criticises should also be willing to praise.

We welcome all feedback, both negative and positive, as it all helps up to improve the services and support that we provide to our customers.

> Anyway, I just wanted to say well done to PlusNet for delivering ADSL to me on time and without any post-installation problems.

No problems, if you have any further questions then just get back to us and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

I agree, well done Plusnet.

It is good to see that customers are happy with the service.

Keep it up.

(if only I had an account like that........)
N/A

Agreed. My first impressions of PlusNet have been very positive. The delivery of my ADSL router was very quick and they kept me informed through the whole order process.

Well done - credit where it's due.

Mike Holbrough.