cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Round in circles with Support - Speed issue

yugocrazy

Hi,

Not posted many, but getting frustrated with the support so thought someone may be able to help here. Tkt no. 19347414 if anyones interested.

I got an dslmax upgrade e-mail on the 9th April. Since then i haven't seen a speed over 2mb even though my router has been syncing at 8.

Opened a ticket about this 9th May. A month an a half later, still no resolution.

I did the speed tests initially (same speeds i was getting when i was on 2mb), and they investigated, BT came back with no fault on the line. Then I was informed there was a problem with MaxDSL upgrades (delta reports etc) a fix was due mid may.

No change after that.

I still don't have a link to the stable rate page under my connections. When i go there manually, i see 8000. This hasn't changed at all.

I ask for an update from CS and they tell me to run the speedtests again. I would like to know whether they have investigated whether this issue is with teh Delta reports or not. instead of wasting my time running speedchecks at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Has the BT issue been fixed? is there a problem with my account?

Please someone tell me something sensible
3 REPLIES
N/A

Believe reading previous posts in the last day or two if the stable rate is at 8000 something has happened with the delta report but this is a default value and you will not be running at this speed but probably still at your old speed.
yugocrazy

Cheers,

Figured as much, but when i mention this to support they choose to ignore it.
Community Veteran

Send an e-mail to csctickets@commsteam.plus.com to get a more meaningful response that from CSC. Sad

SW
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed