Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gobbledeegook

shermans
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Gobbledeegook

This is an extract from the Plusnet Help page on CGI >

Where can I get help? What areas of CGI do PlusNet support?
With all the variables that come with cgi PlusNet can support whether or not your account addition is working as it should be as well as give you the information regarding where to upload your files.

Manuel says "Que ¿" :roll:
3 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Gobbledeegook

Hmmmmm. Very good point!

I will raise a problem to our content team, although I imagine it won't be something they get round to fixing very quickly as they are currently extremely busy working on the systems upgrade due in Mid December.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

Gobbledeegook

Appropriate insertion of two commas seems to help:
Where can I get help? What areas of CGI do PlusNet support?
With all the variables that come with cgi<,> PlusNet can support whether or not your account addition is working as it should be<,> as well as give you the information regarding where to upload your files.

I thought the older version "We are unable to provide support for CGI development" was clearer ...
shermans
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Gobbledeegook

I thought the older version "We are unable to provide support for CGI development" was clearer ...

:lol: :lol: !

Nice try, but I think your comma insertion is artistic licence - In Eurovision -speak, "Norway / Norvege - null points !"

It looks more to me as if a whole line has been left out. But the impact is still the same : "We are unable to provide support for CGI development" !!