cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting migrated back from LLU to a BT product.

N/A

I've had no internet connection(20353339) since Friday 22nd of Sept, I doubt I'm the only PN subscriber to be in this boat...

I've not really minded the line drops etc drops in speed but on LLU but when I'm paying for a service that hasn't worked I think its time to draw a line in the sand.
Has anyone managed to get migrated back without any cost to themselves?

If not how much does it cost?
How long does it take etc?
7 REPLIES
N/A

im being migrated back tomorrow morning to IPSTream. It has taken about 6 weeks to arrive at this point. TBF though PN has tried to assist and sort out the problems. As far as I can guestimate my MAC was requested about 10 days ago. So in total around 7-14 days for migration. I am not being charged due to my dreadful disruption to my service.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I am being migrated back also free of charge as I was LLUd without the option of opting out, should have been on the 29th though, and still not happened. If you were LLUd without your consent, or allowed the option to opt out, then you are elegible for a free migration back to BTw. If you have no connection, then you shoudl also be moved back, I think the CSCs have some degree of discretion with this. Hopefully I will be back on a nice stable BTw connection soon.
N/A

PN have agreed to migrate me back to BT Max product, they have warned this may take 2-3 weeks.
N/A

They agreed to migrate you for free?

I was told that I would have to pay, but they would refund me - could you clarify please?
N/A

I've not been asked for any credit card details...
I imagine that the decision is based on a case by case basis.
This is not my first ticket related to LLU issues.
N/A

Thank you.
N/A

I was moved free of charge too, no payment was taken from me.