cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Charged 2 days after i leave!!!!!!

N/A

yes my posts are getting removed again and again and are going unanswered, this is getting ridiculous a day before i leave, no wonder all the new posts are [REMOVED] off customers

i have now removed the names, so quit moaning.

i want to know from somone with a clue on how to answer a post without deleting it, 1.why im being charged another month when im gone tomorrow, and 2. why bother telling me about usage now

Service Notice: SN22272947
Raised: 2005-10-20 17:42:12 by: Support
Email sent to postmaster@stavr0s.plus.com, stavr0s_farm@hotmail.com informing user that that they will be billed on 2005-10-23

005-10-18
13:18:51

BOT - DSL Provisioning Actioned : Migration Noted

Regards,

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
11 REPLIES
N/A

anyone going to answer this please or shall i ask Trading Standards?
N/A

Hi,

If you require an official response you should either raise a link:contact us ticket, or call (0845 1400200) as the forum aren't an official support medium.
N/A

you can guarantee wheverever they can skank you, they will try
N/A

stavr0s - ITS UR FAULT FOR NOT READING THE T&C and not giveing proper notice :/

Get a life and quite moaning. YOU MAY be able to claim part of it back now if u stop trolling you MAY have a chance if u raise a ticket and stop causing a fuss!
N/A

Hi
If a billing date falls within the 30 day notice period for migration Plusnet still take the full payment. After your migration you can contact Plusnet to get a refund of the days after the date that the 30 day notice ends.
N/A

email what email - i seem to be on 24/7 managed account and i've never had any warnings / emails.
N/A

think yourself lucky it's only 21.99 they charging, they have charged me £87.96 for this month....
N/A

Being Charged after 30 days notice and already left

stavr0s - ITS UR FAULT FOR NOT READING THE T&C and not giveing proper notice :/

Get a life and quite moaning. YOU MAY be able to claim part of it back now if u stop trolling you MAY have a chance if u raise a ticket and stop causing a fuss!

and what do you know?

I read the signup process, it said "unlimited", anyone who reads all that crap that pn call t&c has way to much time on their hands, anyway
ive already given proper notice, but as BT are so useless they messed with the mac key for some reason and tried using it twice, hence my second request for a mac key, and i shouldnt have to give 30 days notice when it has been given and therefore shouldnt be charged for something im not using as im on zen

also note, that calling pn is useless, i know because i have called and a few months down the line this can be denied as has happened in the past
all i want is a simple reason why im being charged on here, otherwise, whats going to back me up?

yes, stavr0s has been banned and is having to use my account, and you cant ban me because ive done nothing wrong
LiamM
Grafter

If your payment tomorrow is inside the 30 day notice period, you are liable to pay it. You can then be refunded for any payment for days after the 30 days.
N/A

Thanks alot, thats ALL i wanted

Bye

Stavr0s
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Being Charged after 30 days notice and already left

yes, stavr0s has been banned and is having to use my account, and you cant ban me because ive done nothing wrong

I would argue against that, if you are allowing someone who is banned to post in the forums through your account, then that would be reason for your banning. I would therefore suggest it doesn't happen again.