cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get removed from this 30 min cutoff thing?

N/A

Getting fed up now of having to hard reboot the router 4 times a day due to this stupid 30 minute cutoff thing. Plusnet announced you could opt out of it, how do you go about doing this? or have you got the pay for the previledge?

Cheers
8 REPLIES
N/A

just leave outlook open to send/receive every few minutes
Neil_A
Grafter

Hi there,

If you visit the 'my account' section of the member centre you'll find an opt-out button. Thanks
N/A

Would setting up a program on samurize/konfabulator to ping the BBC every 20 minutes work?
N/A

Thank you very much neilarmstrong, much appreciated Cheesy
___oDiN__
Grafter

im curious to know were all the users who have the cutoffs imposed on them informed of the opt out possibility and given a link to where to do so?
N/A

Yes you were told in the email that was sent out that there would be an opt out option, but i presumed you would have to contact customer services to opt out.

Dead easy to find after being told you could do it online. Go into your 'connection settings' then there is an opt out button.
N/A

Where exactly in my account is that option to opt-out, I cannot see it
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

It's under Connection Settings on the left, but only if you have a Home Surf of Broadband Plus account. It doesn't apply to other account types so the opt out doesn't need to be there for them.