cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geographical Support Number

chrisc
Grafter

I am pleased to announce that from Thursday May 10th we will be offering our customers a geographical contact number for our support team. We feel that this will offer additional benefits to our customers who can take advantage of free minutes included in their phone packages.

We will continue to use the 0845 contact numbers alongside the new numbers and hope that this will ensure that it is even easier to contact our support centre.

The new support numbers are as follows:

PlusNet Support - 0114 2965198
PlusNet Business Support - 0114 2965182
PlusNet Faults - 0114 2965188

These numbers will be in operation from tomorrow morning and will be added to all contact us details on the portal.

As always, we value your feedback and comments and hope that you find the new contact numbers a helpful addition if you ever need to contact us.
8 REPLIES
N/A

PN keeps getting better and better thankyou Smiley
Fixes: 115

Re: Geographical Support Number

We feel that this will offer additional benefits to our customers who can take advantage of free minutes included in their phone packages.

Excellent. For myslef I will stay using the 0845 numbers as I only have free local evening calls.

This puts paid to the many companies I have asked why they only offer 0845 or, even worse, 0870 numbers to be told that they have to use them to be able to offer all their services nationally.

Well done, PN Smiley

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Nick_Russell
Grafter

Good news but any chance of a SIP number so we can call for free?
The_10th
Grafter

Good news indeed. Will an email be sent to all customers informing them of this?
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

The news about the new numbers will be in the next newsletter, and has also been updated on the bottom of the site. We'll be advising customers on the phones too that there is now a greographical number.
joncooper
Grafter

add my voice to the thanks, wish others would realise this is the way to go
kreynolds
Grafter

Good move.

Now I can call Plus Net from my landline, PN charge 3.5p/min daytime, as well as my mobile without (directly) paying for it Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Yep definitely good news.

Good for people on BT Together options 2 or 3 Smiley
Though I have only ever had to call CS once.