Did you mean: 

Generic Modify Transaction order?

Novocastrian
Grafter

Just come across this in "My Questions and Service Notices"

Service notice | ID: SN34395684 Closed
Your comment 2:00am, Sunday 3rd September 2006

Generic Modify Transaction order has been accepted and BT is now processing it.

What's it all about?
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Generic Modify is the name of the script we use to send Max orders to BT, and to activate/deactivate interleaving. It will also update your account details on our side when the order is processed and complete and to determine the interleaving status, as you're already on Max I would suspect that it's just being run to see if interleaving is on or off.
timps
Grafter

Dave...
But how would anybody know this ?
timps
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

They probably wouldn't, one of the good things about the ticket system is that customers can see exactly the same information as we can, but the obvious draw back is that not all the information will be entirely relevant or clear in the meaning, which is generally why most things like this are raised as closed tickets which will generally only be used by the support team in identifying what's happening with the account (or what happened and when) by providing an audit trail.
Novocastrian
Grafter

Hi,

Generic Modify is the name of the script we use to send Max orders to BT, and to activate/deactivate interleaving.

Thanks for the clarification Dave.
N/A

In the past I pondered the usefullness of coming up with a guide to translating ticket responses, with definitions for some of the more common terms and acronyms.
Thinking about it though, if anyone can come up with a list of definitions, why can't the developers add the translations into the automated scripts?