cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET MORE STAFF

N/A

GET MORE STAFF

I don't know about any one els but when i try to ring F9 up it some time hard to conect and when i do conect there is a waiting time of 40+mins for really bad advice what is the deal with F9 you think thay would want to hand on the there coustmers

I HAVE BEEN WITH A LOAD OF PEOPLE FOR BROADBAND AND FORCE 9 IS THE WORST BY FAR
1 REPLY
N/A

GET MORE STAFF

Hello bridtown,

YEP!! I can totally understand your sentiments, the problem here is a historic one but I know that's cold comfort too you. But many years back when I jioned up with F9 Plusnet they were a genuinely friendly & very helpful ISP, infact I would even go as far as to say they stood out from the rest because of the quality of their support.

However, as time has gone bye F9 have grown & then were floated on the stock market and then bought another company metronet. The problem is that when a company gets beyond a certain critical size i.e. when there user base exceeds a certain number this puts immense pressure of support.

As a result I've seen the quality of customer support at F9 deteriorate and now F9 have almost completely removed themsleves from real customers. a) use the ticket system which is extremely impersonal or b) phone us up if you can get through but hay!! your paying 50ppm for OUR time!! or c) if its not something F9 will support like SUP, CGI,MYSQL,etc your only hope is the F9 forums.

**Goude help you if your a novice user or dont have indepth IT knowledge and you need support.

Ivan