cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustration.

N/A

Frustration.

Right, i've been on Max since the 13th, since then i've been experiencing 1-5 connection drops per night.

I've replaced my filters, my router, tried connecting the router direct to the wall.

Still no luck.

Most of my connection drops are during the evening, between 7pm and 2am. this is particularly inconvenient due to the fact i play a lot of games between those times.

Yes, i'm well aware this is out of plusnet's control to a level, but the fact is, i am paying plusnet for a reasonably expensive internet connection, and i'm being given service stability on a par with 56k.

Which brings me to my next point. the bandwidth limits during the day which are a joke for any heavy surfers/gamers.

In short, give me a stable connection and bandwidth caps, so i can choose when i do stuff.
Or, give me an unstable connection, and no caps.

</rant>
</disgruntled gamer>
</plusnet customer at this rate>
4 REPLIES
N/A

Frustration.

Which brings me to my next point. the bandwidth limits during the day which are a joke for any heavy surfers/gamers.

This is why PlusNet are taking this strategy of lowering the tightening the caps; to discourage heavy users a make the service all round better for the other surfers.

Have you tried raising a ticket and making them aware or your disconnections.
shellsong
Grafter

Frustration.

Hey bumzig, OT I know but is the avatar a friend of yours? Cheesy

Gerry
N/A

Frustration.

Hey bumzig, OT I know but is the avatar a friend of yours? Cheesy

Gerry

Haha, no. I just found it on the net somewhere. Kinda in yer face Tongue
N/A

Frustration.

Right, this is getting silly now.

So far today i had two line drops before 10am, then connection drops at about 17:30, 18:45 and 19:00.

edit: also has drops about 21:30 and 22:15...

:roll:

All i want is a stable connection, is it that much to ask?