cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Page extention on Webspace

N/A

For about two months now l have been experiencing problems when uploading to my webspace using Front Page 2003. The program has been written for sometime but Plusnet Support just don't want to advise indicating that if there was a problem then other people would be complaining

Are you experiencing issues your feedback could help us both
4 REPLIES
N/A

I use Frontpage 2003, and have not had any problems for a while. Haven't updated for a couple of weeks though.

Neil
N/A

as a matter of interest what are the upload settings for frontpage 2003 as I can use the ftp option but this seems to just upload to my normal web space and not the the frontpage space? i.e. www.fp.ratcom.plus.com is empty but www.ratcom.plus.com isnt?
N/A

Front Page 2003 setting

All i do is activate the front page extentions within Plusnet and then publish to the webspace through http://fp.username.plus.com/website. Then l point my doamin name to this webspace. Following this you simply enter you domain name on the internet and it is directed your Plus net webspace
Hope this helps
George
N/A

Re: Front Page 2003 setting

Thanks mate ..... work fine now Wink

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Full quote of preceding post removed as it is unnecessary and against the rules]