Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Page Upload Probs.

rslsys
Grafter

Front Page Upload Probs.

Anyone else having FP upload problems?

I keep getting 500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@force9.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at fp.woodfordes.plus.com Port 80

Raised a ticket a couple of days ago under the affected persons username, resounding silence since. Have tried to upload from 3 different loacations with the same result each time.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Front Page Upload Probs.

yep
had it the other day ok now but not much of an answer from pn about it when i asked.
not good i think
N/A

Front Page Upload Probs.

Hi there,

One of our team has spent today updating FP sites for clients including our own site with no difficulty whatsoever.

We have encountered a similar problem in the past with a misconfiguration (Plus Nets side) in a clients account. A ticket and some intervention from Dave T fixed it.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Front Page Upload Probs.

Hi,

rslsys - I've replicated the problem and sent your ticket on to the network guys to look into.

deckercymru - your's seems to be working now, I've upload a test file called test.txt fine. Can you retry it.