cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Tiscali to PlusNet (Yugo to Ferrari!)

N/A

Well I have been with PlusNet for just over 24hrs and I must say I have joined a first class ISP!

I have been used to Tiscali's slowwwwwwww broadband speeds and excusess. My dad has been with PlusNet for over a year now and I wish that I had joined at the time and not gone with Tiscali.

Anyway I'm here now and not regreting it at all, I have even recommended it to five friends.

Customer service throughout the whole process was A1, keep up the good work you chaps at PlusNet Cheesy
6 REPLIES
N/A

tiscali

i joined last week from tiscali so i know how you feel.
squatts
N/A

Joined a year ago, first, dialup while escaping from tiscali, then BB. Now waiting patiently for 2Mb but very happy with PN. Cheesy
N/A

They do treat new customers very well, its when you have been here a while they take one for granted and don't bother telling you that you can save £20 a month!

You will not always be new customers :roll:
Community Veteran

Ah but is your service good?

Preys @revrodger is not on pht-ag2 :lol:
N/A

I'm totally satisfied with PlusNet and started some years ago on the old dial-up system and then changed to Broadband.
I notice now that everyone who joins up now gets free equipment - modem, filters etc. any chance of a refund HuhHuh!!!!
Happy customer. :roll:
suec45
Grafter

Yeah I know what you mean.

Having had an AWFUL introduction to broadband with talktalk (BAD LYING ISP) I changed to plusnet and have been more than happy with the service.

Great job, keep up the good work!