cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friaco Problems - help!

N/A

Friaco Problems - help!

I joined Plusnet yesterday, because of what I perceived to be problems with my last ISP Tiscali.

Recently Tiscali have changed from an 0845 dialup number to a FRIACO 0808 number. Since the number change I have had problems with 'frozen' connections and poor gaming pings (used to be 180-220 now 250-400).

I thought that the blame lay at the door of Tiscali messing up the changeover, so as a result I decided to come to Plusnet, because I had heard good things about them.

Unfortunately, I am still getting frozen connections intermittantly (not dropping, but no data transfer) and poor pings. I am sure that this is an 0808 thing. Can anyone help me with this as I am tearing my hair out, and I suspect that BT are to blame somehow.

Please help!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Friaco Problems - help!

> I am sure that this is an 0808 thing. Can anyone help me with this as I am tearing my hair out, and I suspect that BT are to blame somehow.

Good Morning,

Yes this does sound like a FRIACO fault. I will post a template to your account. You should log into contact us, download the template, fill it in and send it back.

This can then be passed to BT.

If you have difficulty doing this then I can email it to you as an alternative.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant   for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------
N/A

Thanks for your prompt response, it makes a nice change to be with an ISP that are professional
N/A

Thanks for the feedback!

Your fault is now with BT.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen ............................... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant ................... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd .......................... http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------