cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month?

N/A

Free month?

I tried to cancel and plusnet offered me a free month, has anyone been offered this?
9 REPLIES
Azagoth
Grafter

Free month?

No, but free is about the correct price for the service we're currently receiving.
Zathras
Grafter

Free month?

Yeah, quite a lot lately
mcsheepie
Grafter

Free month?

This is what they should be offering the people whose broadband they screwed up! I can't threaten to leave and get a free month cos i'm still stuck with deferred payments.
putbinoot

Free month?

yip got a free month and used it to switch to pay as u go and the connection is like what BB used to be, although with the 2gb cap they obviously know that even the most basic of surfer like myself will go above this or they would have given u a 4gb cap the same as BB. So their £14.99 payasugo is really going to be for most a 17.99 package.
N/A

Free month?

I got a free month last year at the time when speeds were really dire and I was going to leave. I've just requested my MAC again for this PAYG e-mail is lost. But this time no free month. Sad Not that it would make a lot of difference this time because I'm so fed up. :roll: [/url]
Community Veteran

Free month?

@ putbinoot

Is it not £16.49 for 4G usage, and £17.99 for 6G usage, on PAYG

Chilly
N/A

Free month?

I never got such deal. All i got after I said i wanted to leave was "im sorry you feel that way.."

yeah thanks a bunch for 3 years worht of service !!
N/A

Free month?

mattsexton,

got the same.

i took the hint.
N/A

Free month?

Shocked Congrats, your now a month closer to waived fees :lol: