cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free bandwidth upgrade for esablished customers

N/A

I believe customers who joined force9 (2mb prem) before the bandwidth restrictions should be upgraded to the new (old 4mb) 16mb for free as they joined where there was no such cap applied to customers what so ever.

Just side note, why quadrople the speed and cut usage by a third?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi Hillio,

In reply to your first point I can see where your coming from I just think you havent a hope in hell to convince F9 of doing that though. Its all down to the profitability of customer accounts & BB service.

**The second point, I have heard someone else describe this as giving someone a farrarie but only providing 1 litre of petrol to drive with?? Cry

Ivan
N/A

Re: Free bandwidth upgrade for esablished customers

I believe customers who joined force9 (2mb prem) before the bandwidth restrictions should be upgraded to the new (old 4mb) 16mb for free as they joined where there was no such cap applied to customers what so ever.

We're delighted to announce that from 30th March 2006 we'll be upgrading our Broadband Premier, Plus and Pay As You Go customers for free.

The main changes are:

- Up to 8Mb speed upgrades! (subject to availability).
- Addition of PlusTalk minutes on our broadband phone (VoIP) service.*
- New usage allowances and traffic management.

There's no upgrade fee or change to subscription and you will not be asked to begin a new 12 month contract. You don't even need to change any settings - we're doing everything for you!

Your product will be upgraded on your first billing date after 30th March 2006. If you pay annually this will be the same day in the month as your annual subscription, e.g. the 15th. Speed upgrades will follow over the coming months - see below.

Customers on other products (products not currently sold) will be upgraded separately and we'll be contacting you by email if this applies to you.
Marteknet
Grafter

What a mess, Farce9 strike again. Sad