cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Setup

N/A

Free Setup

Well done to F9 for bringing in the new free setups's.

It's a shame though that when a friend phoned up end of last week, that support/sales didn't know about this, or if they did they didn't let her know. As now she's gone with AOL.

She was even willing to pay for a full year's subscription in advance, if she came with F9 as I told her how good they were.
4 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Free Setup

Hi there,

This is indeed a shame. Perhaps she could migrate Wink

Some of the support agents will have been aware that we had plans to offer free activations but they are generally advised to keep potential product developments to themselves until they are fully confirmed. Having said that, I'm surprised the agent in question didn't hint at the free activation. I can only assume they had not been briefed at the time.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Free Setup

yeh, she was told they were looking at it, but wouldn't be available till summer if they did do it.

she signed up with AOL, and after she agree packages etc, they told her she had to be on it for a year. I think they should advise customers the length of contract before signing up.
N/A

Free Setup

yea AOL really sucks, the software the actual .....hmmm...... its just AOL so dont Cheesy

Im suprised they dont advertise that on the TV, all the people i know that are with AOL hate it and want to leave
N/A

Free Setup

yep, my sister on it and she hates it - have told her to leave them - but she stays with them cos of the online games they do - have told her you can get them from anyone but she won't listen