cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found an ISP that understands the meaning of "Unlimited

N/A

yeah, 27 days & counting, till i go to zen's REAL "Unlimited" account

£15 more, but alot more webspace, More NG retention, and "Unlimited" in every sense of the word, and by the sounds of it, getting alot of Ex PN customers Cheesy

here's something to help those confused/incompetant PN advertising agents

http://www.stavr0s.plus.com/Backtrackers/FalseAdvertising/falseadvertising.htm

Bye Bye Everybody, BYE BYE!!
37 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Found an ISP that understands the meaning of "Unlim

£15 more, but alot more webspace, More NG retention, and "Unlimited" in every sense of the word, and by the sounds of it, getting alot of Ex PN customers Cheesy

here's something to help those confused/incompetant PN advertising agents

Bye Bye Everybody, BYE BYE!!

Hey Stavr0s, it's more a case of au revior. Cheesy
There's plently of folks here heading towards Zen just as soon as they get their MACs.
N/A

hehe, cya there dude Smiley

i understand they have forums aswell
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Re: Found an ISP that understands the meaning of "Unlim

The information from your site has come from http://www.kitz.co.uk, which although it is a very useful and helpful site, is not an official plusnet site.
N/A

did i say it was official

anyhow it was Official at the time.........

Dont those orange tables look very familiar to any of you lot trying to tell us we are not unlimited anymore?
Community Veteran

Interesting site. I was kinda worried for a minute that it would be another BP saga but I was pleasantly suprised - you must of got that info a while back? I liked the dictionary definition.

BP if you are reading this. No one would have any cause for complaint if your site was like the one linked in this thread and you left us alone.
N/A

and to make me extra pissed off they capped me, and wont remove, even though i have agreed to cut my downloads abit, or do it at night
N/A

As you have requested your MAC code, they wont remove the throttle.

did i say it was official

Yes. Your site claims it came from the PlusNet website, which you have acknowledged isn't true.
N/A

yeah whatever, it was there when i signed up, and you still need to go buy a dictionary

and what bloody choice have i got but to request a mac code? you backed me into the corner, what do you expect me to do stay here on this crap thats not what it once was?
N/A

stavr0s,

Companys are allowed to change their products you know, they only have to give notice. If people don't like it, then like your doing, they can change to another ISP.
N/A

Premier was never advertised as unlimited.
N/A

It was few a few weeks early summer 2004. The advertising used was a mistake and was removed once it was raised.
N/A

well like some ppl i be joining Zen in the next day or 2 Cheesy
N/A

£15 more, but alot more webspace, More NG retention, and "Unlimited" in every sense of the word, and by the sounds of it, getting alot of Ex PN customers icon_biggrin.gif

I'm joining Zen in a few days too... lets see how long their REAL "Unlimited" account lasts with a flood of new (and probably heavy) customers. Sad
N/A

spacediver,

It's something that has been mentioned in passing before, that how can all these different ISP's maintain a policy of being unlimited, when other's can't. I mean even AOL are cutting down or thinking of cutting down their unlimited policy.