cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum reply emails

carrot63
Grafter

Forum reply emails

Email notification of replies to subscribed thread seems to have been getting a bit erratic lately, but seems to have stopped altogether for me since yesterday. Any one else seeing this?
27 REPLIES
Fixes: 115

Forum reply emails

Yes

There was a thread that I thought must have died after around 5 or 6 replies.

When I loged in I saw it was nearing the end of the second page's worth.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

Forum reply emails

Email replies with this version of forum software can be a bit hit and miss, added to that are the email delays people are experiencing.

This has been reported before several times but there is very little that can be done I'm afraid and the forum software can't be upgraded either as it has been tightly integrated into the portal software.
James
Grafter

Forum reply emails

PUGIT?
Community Veteran

Forum reply emails

no point unless you are prepared to upgrade the forum software and we all know the answer to that one.
James
Grafter

Forum reply emails

I don't know the official answer.

I don't see what harm is going to do when it'll take you best part of 60 seconds of your weekend.
N/A

Forum reply emails

PUGIT?

Or simply FIX IT?
James
Grafter

Forum reply emails

Very good sir.

We have a tool available for highlighting these kind of issues, that Peter helps to manage, and I feel that an instance such as this should be within this tool.
N/A

Forum reply emails

How many of the things which have been entered in to the issue tracker, have actually been fixed? What percentage of the total entries does that equate to?

Are all of the issues which were reported before the Issue Tracker was launched, entered in to the Issue Tracker, or do they need adding?

Are PlusNet (the CSC staff) adding details to the Issue Tracker to reflect reports of problems which are being made via the official communication channels (ticket system/phone calls)?
James
Grafter

Forum reply emails

How many of the things which have been entered in to the issue tracker, have actually been fixed? What percentage of the total entries does that equate to?

Ask Peter or a member of the PUGIT team..

Are all of the issues which were reported before the Issue Tracker was launched, entered in to the Issue Tracker, or do they need adding?

Ask Peter or a member of the PUGIT team.

Are PlusNet (the CSC staff) adding details to the Issue Tracker to reflect reports of problems which are being made via the official communication channels (ticket system/phone calls)?

Yes
N/A

Forum reply emails

Would the fact that "portal does not send mails out" be related to the current issue?

If so http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/view.php?id=181 almost certainly shouldn't be classed as "Closed (Resolved)".
Community Veteran

Forum reply emails

That was a Beta test item which was fixed (it was a config issue on the beta test platform) and not related to this issue.
James
Grafter

Forum reply emails

We don't manage PUGIT!
N/A

Forum reply emails

And whilst we're on the matter of the Issue Tracker, how can http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/view.php?id=56 be "Closed (Resolved)" with the comment "No recent reports of this being a problem. Closed." - I've reported the problem, it's too quiet.
James
Grafter

Forum reply emails

We don't manage PUGIT!