cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum display problems

N/A

Forum display problems

This is being worked on, though what initially was believed to be a quick fix has run into several issues along the way which is why testing is still being carried out to resolve this. We hope to have a further update to post tomorrow, with a more solid time frame for getting the fix in place.

Thanks Jon, It just seems that this could have been such a easy fix if you had a backup of the old setup. Surely you keep a one step backup of everthing you do on the portal system?

I am sure someone said the update effects other stuff on the portal? is this true and what else does it effect?
42 REPLIES
N/A

Forum display problems

What has happened to the forum? when viewing the list of last posts, all is fin. When clicking on a post the nav bar is still at the left but above the main body of text!!!

Mark
N/A

Forum display problems

This is what I mean:

N/A

Forum display problems

Further investigation by me shows this only to be a problem with Explorer. I have tried viewing with Firefox and Opera and it is displaying correctly.
N/A

Forum display problems

Same Problem here, Getting Fixed soon.
N/A

Forum display problems

Still not displaying right Sad
quelquod
Rising Star

Forum display problems

Yes, same here, been like it since yesterday. I thought it was my Explorer that had packed in and was using Mozilla instead but seems like it's not me after all.
Bob
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
JonathanW
Grafter

Forum display problems

This is still being looked into, and we hope to have a fix rolled out soon. But we encountered some issues int esting the fix, which means that it didn't roll out earlier today.
N/A

Forum display problems

Hi,
Seems to me obvious that the forum pages went pear shaped when the last portal pages update was made (when menu titles went from the original colour to green). Hope your team are able to fix this soon its rather disconcerting as it stands.

Ivan
N/A

Forum display problems

i better cancel my other post, as didn't notice others were getting same problem

as they say

i couldn't see for looking Smiley
N/A

Forum display problems

too late to cancel other thread

flash had got there before me Smiley
lorisarvendu
Grafter

Forum display problems

Is it a java issue? When i select a thread in IE, I get a blank page. Luckily Opera is ok though.
A tortoise? What's that?
You know what a turtle is? Same thing.
N/A

Forum display problems

I think it is a devious ploy to make customers change browsers Smiley
lorisarvendu
Grafter

Forum display problems

I think it is a devious ploy to make customers change browsers Smiley

Well if it is, I'm all for it. "F9 - the ISP that doesn't support IE!" Have you passed that over to your advertising department, F9? Could get you an influx of nerds, who will hog all the bandwidth...no wait!
A tortoise? What's that?
You know what a turtle is? Same thing.
JonathanW
Grafter

Forum display problems

This is something that our development team are working to resolve, and its an issue with some of the forum pages and the way that IE handles the code.