cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum, Webmail, Portal Timeouts

LiamM
Grafter

I have been trying to use the above services for 30minutes to an hour and had no luck at all.

Tried at both work and home as well as from a friends connection with nildram to no avail. They were just grinding and then timing out.

Just managed to get on now. What's going on PN?
5 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Just had another major slowdown. Seems to be OK again now tho.
N/A

Just experienced somthing similar. Took several attempts to open the portal but was getting repeated Cannot Find Server errors. Could ping and tracert but could not browse. All other sites were fine.
LiamM
Grafter

Perhaps one or more of the portal servers has fallen over? Though I couldn't get on for a long time this morning, I would of imagined the others would have picked it up.
N/A

Indeed. See a couple of similar reports on AG.
kwhawell
Grafter

Hi guys, had same problem here, couldn't get on portal earlier this morning, it said the site was found and waiting for reply, but never getting anywhere, well, eventually it did, after like 10 minutes grinding away, I thought I'd got a pc problem so did the usual addaware, spybot, antivirus, reconnect, reboot, clear temp files out and all that, but no good, last thing I did was open a browser, go get a cuppa, and it was up when I got back.
the start page went different too, wasn't asking for pass word even though auto log on was turned off, weird huh? fixed itself eventually.

all running nicely now again!