cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Alterations

N/A

Forum Alterations

From Plusnet / Product Announcements

Last week the moderators made some minor alternations to the forums. Today we have fine tuned the forums a little further. All of the changes are minor and shouldn't alter your enjoyment of the Forum Community in any way. This post is just really to give a heads up.

Annoucements Forum
This has now been locked in view of feedback from some forum users. All FUTURE made in this forum will now include a link to an appropriate discussion thread in an existing forum.

Huh?

All FUTURE?

Where is the link to a discussion on this post?

Maybe there isn't one yet. If this is the first response, will you include a link here?

I'm confused.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Forum Alterations

All FUTURE?

Where is the link to a discussion on this post?

Maybe there isn't one yet. If this is the first response, will you include a link here?

I'm confused.

Yes you are Smiley

Future
1. The indefinite time yet to come.
2. Something that will happen in time to come.

:roll:
N/A

Forum Alterations

So how can the post include a link, when a discussion thread won't exist until sometime in the future?

Are the mods psychic?
N/A

Forum Alterations

Smiley

You got them sussed Tom ;-)
N/A

Forum Alterations

Doh.

Hands up to that one guys. That was actually read and proofed by three of us and not one of us spotted that mistake.

We'll get it sorted.

Sorry and thanks for spotting it. Shockedops:
Community Veteran

Forum Alterations

Too many cooks spoil the broth :razz:
LiamM
Grafter

Forum Alterations

What I intend to do is create a new thread in the Community Support Forum with each announcement and then link the two. Unless a discussion is already ongoing of course.

Hence I have now linked this thread, to that announcement.

Any comments on the changes / ideas for future forum developments can be raised in here.

Cheers,
Liam
N/A

Forum Alterations

Thanks for the clarifications Mark & Liam.

I did wonder at first if this was one of those posts meant to lift the mood a little. Cheesy

I have edited my post to include a link to the announcement. Will you be doing the same thing in the future Liam?
Community Veteran

Forum Alterations

Yep, all future ones should have a discussion thread, either in this forum or another more suitable one. Of course errors and ommisions are except Smiley
N/A

Forum Alterations

Too many cooks spoil the broth :razz:

Now you are talking, Broth Tongue
It's freezing up here, I am off to look for the Lentils :shock: