cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Addiction

N/A

Forum Addiction

sign here if you are addicted to reading these forums, its 12:38am, i have probably spent about a day on here in the last week alone
17 REPLIES
N/A

Forum Addiction

Hi,

Count me in! I come here a lot to get my fix of the customers vs. Plus.net saga. Wink

Very interesting stuff which I post on to another forum which is frequented by over 10 members who have Plus.net ADSL connections

Some of them are happy with them whilst others think that Plus.net "sucks" :shock:

Swings and roundabouts I suppose..

and me? I'm still waiting for the 2Mb upgrade which was supposed to have commenced in June (2005??) but only when recently my 512K ADSL connection hasn't been bouncing up and down like a female prostitute performing special tricks on a bouncy castle Wink A daily reboot at 07:30 was required in some weeks!

P.S I've had 2 BT line tests done and Plus.net have also had a look and noone can explain why it happens. I like under 1Km from the exchange and the ADSL router was supplied by Plus.net coming up to 3 years ago this month. I've changed the router to a 3Com model and await my fate!

Cheers!
N/A

Forum Addiction

im on here to have a look very day lol fills in a dinner break well lol there more than enough to read about and i sat here readingthem while watching tv lol grat bit of info and reading on these forums never a dull moment

and neil just takes the cake best laugh i have had in ages 2 disgruntled customes lol
N/A

Forum Addiction

hi

told you i was addicted i must press refreesh about 100 times every 10 mins, must be me slowing the portal down :-)
N/A

Forum Addiction

lol so it was you that made it go snail pace eariler lol damn i thought it was slow
N/A

Forum Addiction

must admit i'm a tiny bit addicted to reading these forums! hence the time of this post!
N/A

Forum Addiction

.. I must go to sleep, I must go to sleep....
LiamM
Grafter

Forum Addiction

lol so it was you that made it go snail pace eariler lol damn i thought it was slow

It does go slow for a period of about 15 minutes between midnight - 1am ish. Methinks the portal servers are processing internally for a little while which slow things down a bit.
Community Veteran

Forum Addiction

I have major addiction :razz:
N/A

Forum Addiction

I read a lot, don't post much though. Smiley
N/A

Forum Addiction

It's something to do when I should be working. Cheesy
N/A

Forum Addiction

I'd rather read and post on the forums than watch coronation street with the missus, she says i'm addicted, i say i have a healthy interest.........................
or should that be unhealthy?

but seriously it is amazing how much i learn from reading the boards, one of my friends got me to get broardband after i'd had an accident and could no longer work, when i did, i had never even been on a computer, now when i see him we can have indepth discussions about contention, networks,Mb's, Gb's and loads of things i knew nothing about a year ago, he can hardly belive his ears and i'd say most of my new found knowledge i have gained from reading peoples problems and questions and following the outcome.
N/A

Forum Addiction

took me 12+hours to get back on these forums....no joke i got the shhhhhakkkesss
N/A

Forum Addiction

i'm back on here again anf F1 hasn't even finished.... i am addicted
Metalguru
Grafter

Forum Addiction

took me 12+hours to get back on these forums....no joke i got the shhhhhakkkesss

Ahhhhhhhh

That's very common with these sort of Addictions.

Known colquilly as "The Boxing Day Syndrome"

Think About It.