cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force 9 site not working

N/A

Force 9 site not working

Hi
I have been trying to use your sister(?) site, Force 9, this morning, (I want to win the xmas prize draw!).
The survey does not work. Tried to get into the discussion forum, but there is no "Post new topic" button.
Can you go next door and give them a kick(just a gentle one!).
Gary
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Force 9 site not working

> Hi
> I have been trying to use your sister(?) site, Force 9, this morning, (I want to win the xmas prize draw!).
> The survey does not work. Tried to get into the discussion forum, but there is no "Post new topic" button.
> Can you go next door and give them a kick(just a gentle one!).

Hi Gary,

Our Portal Development Team are looking at the Xmas Prize Draw as we speak. You should be able to fly through it shortly.

I have a copy of the F9 portal infront of me now and everything seems ok. I can see all the links and buttons without any problem. Please try clearing your temp internet files and having another go.

Please let me know if it all goes ok.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------
N/A

Tried it again.
Cleared cache/history, can enter details on the first page, will not move on from there.

Opera 6
IE. 6

Gary
N/A

p.s I am posting here because there is no "Post new Topic" button on the F9 discusion forum!
Gary

N/A

> p.s I am posting here because there is no "Post new Topic" button on the F9 discusion forum!

Hi Gary,

I have now tried on four machines using various browsers. I can always see the the links and buttons, no problem. Are you dialed into us? Do you go through a proxy server?

The Prize Draw is being worked on now and will shortly be back to normal. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Dave

--
lwillis

> p.s I am posting here because there is no "Post new Topic" button on the F9 discusion forum!

Are you on a free account? I seem to remember only paid accounts can post ...
N/A

> > p.s I am posting here because there is no "Post new Topic" button on the F9 discusion forum!
>
> Are you on a free account? I seem to remember only paid accounts can post ...
>

Hi Lee,

This does seem to be the case. I was under the impression that free accounts were able to post to the forums. Apologies to all for the wrong information.

Regards,

Dave

--