cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For all Plusnet users

N/A

For all Plusnet users

Please read the following, this is a history of my ADSL service, which is still not working, please especially note the fact that it CLEARLY notes they should have contacted me and they havent.

ALL USERS PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE P##s POOR LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY DONT ANSWER YOU BACK AND WHAE THEY DO ITS TO TELL YOU NOT TO RAISE AN ISSUE!

*** NOTE - POST EDITED DUE TO REPRODUCTION OF CONTACT US MATERIAL - Thanks, PlusNet Support Team ***
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: For all Plusnet users

Hi Mark,

We will not address this issue any further in this forum.

Please do not use / suggest offensive language in your posts as it will not be tolerated. I have attempted to call you to discuss this further as advised in the update on your contact.

Regards, Torsten.

--
| Torsten Dettlaff...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

I apologise if I have used offensive language, however my frustration is at such a level I cannot help but use it. I want this matter to be discussed within an open forum as I wish other users to see what response I am getting, you cannot call me as I am at work, however you can e-mail me direct on alex.cotgreave@ntl.com.

I eagerly look forward to your reply
N/A

My sympaties! I think we should bring these kind of issues out to public forums, to make shure other people don't end up in this scam of an internet service.

--
N/A

> I apologise if I have used offensive language, however my frustration is at such a level I cannot help but use it. I want this matter to be discussed within an open forum as I wish other users to see what response I am getting, you cannot call me as I am at work, however you can e-mail me direct on alex.cotgreave@ntl.com.
>
> I eagerly look forward to your reply

Hi Mark,

Your original post was removed due to simply cutting and pasting contact us tickets, which is private communication.

If you wish to bring this into a public forum then by all means summerise the experiences that you have had but from looking at your account we are chasing BT on a daily basis and your fault was escalated to the top level of BT faults today.

I can understand the frustration that you feel in this situation but we cannot do more than we are at the moment.

Any updates to your fault will be appended to your open ticket.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technichal Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +