cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Support - Ticket Problem

N/A

For Support - Ticket Problem

Hello

I am only posting this here in the event one of the support guys will see it here before it takes another 3 days to get a support ticket reply... :-)

The following is a ticket I raised today:

>> I had an on-going ticket for a few days where the last message I entered was Saturday. Ticket number [ 5308638 ]

This morning (Tuesday) I received 3 email messages, 8.48 am, 9.06 and 12.17 telling me that the ticket had been amended or escalated. I then had an email message at 12.21 telling me the ticket had been returned to me. Nothing's been "returned" to me but it would seem the ticket has been closed (unless the two are supposed to mean the same thing).

I haven't had the chance to see those amended tickets! I waited 3 days for a response, I am then advised I have finally recieved 3 responses, and you close the ticket! WHY?

I am NOT prepared to repeat the whole ticket again. <<

Thanks
Regards
Marina
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: For Support - Ticket Problem

> Hello
>
> I am only posting this here in the event one of the support guys will see it here before it takes another 3 days to get a support ticket reply... :-)
>
> The following is a ticket I raised today:
>
> >> I had an on-going ticket for a few days where the last message I entered was Saturday. Ticket number [ 5308638 ]
>
> This morning (Tuesday) I received 3 email messages, 8.48 am, 9.06 and 12.17 telling me that the ticket had been amended or escalated. I then had an email message at 12.21 telling me the ticket had been returned to me. Nothing's been "returned" to me but it would seem the ticket has been closed (unless the two are supposed to mean the same thing).
>
> I haven't had the chance to see those amended tickets! I waited 3 days for a response, I am then advised I have finally recieved 3 responses, and you close the ticket! WHY?
>
> I am NOT prepared to repeat the whole ticket again. <<
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Marina

Hi Marina,

The ticket you are referring to is still open, if you login to the problem tracker and then select the option to view all problems yo should be able to see it. You can then amend it and re-escalate it to us if necessary.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

RE: For Support - Ticket Problem

How very odd... it was definitely marked as closed earlier and I got the email to say so...

Anyway, yes it's open again, thanks!

Regards
Marina