cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Support Team (Is somebody interested????)

N/A

I tried raising tickets to find a solution or an answer to a few questions I have.Unfortunately your team instead of giving me answers they keep raisning new questions. I signed with you in September. The operator I spoke with said that there are no download limits and they won't be as long as I don't download more than 100G a month. Nobody said anything about usage policy or p2p restrictions. I understand your policy but I believe somebody had to inform me before I sign with you. They also said that I can cancel anytime and I will only have to pay thye activation fee. NOT the remaining months.
After a first good month (not equal to PIPEX but good), I started having problems with my download speeds at anytime. Not only at peak times. Now I have reached a point where if I get 35kb at anytime I will be glad. My web browsing is slow. And now I get the answer that there is a 15g limit of p2p downloads. A month ago it was 100G total and 30G peak time. Well why nobody said anything to me when I signed? I understand your policy but in no way I would sign with plusnet if I knew the truth. You can't just sign people in and then change the rules so you force them out while you are making money from nothing.
Finally you can't just take decisions and change the regulations without even notifing anyone. As a consumer I have rights. And there are ways to protect myself as this is a classic type of misleading advertise.

Thank you

GA
1 REPLY
N/A

Can you tell me also why with my usage for this month to 8,24G I am still reaching extremelly slow download speeds?