Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Fixing* PlusNet

craigbrass
Grafter

*Fixing* PlusNet

Hello People,

Firstly, I am not nagging or ANYTHING like that, I am simply suggesting a way of fixing PlusNet's current state which alot of customers are not happy about. I am not suggesting PlusNet change everything every customer says, I am saying Customers and the PlusNet Team should come to some sort of agreement with reguards to how differing problems should be approched.

My suggestion ultimatly relys on the UserGroup's co-operation on this one.

My suggestion is for every user who has a problem to log this problem with one of the usergroup, the usergroup would then compile a list of all problems users have and then arrange a day to go to PlusNet and spend the day discussing each of the problems and reaching some kind of agreement on how the problem should be fixed.

I ultimatly think this would be the best way forward and I would hope this topic gets pinned by one of the mods so it can be accknowledged. I am not gonna grype, start petitions or post 1001 complaints on the forums, I am just making this post as a suggestion.

Best Regards,
Craig Brass,
4 REPLIES
N/A

*Fixing* PlusNet

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewforum.php?f=3 - Suggestions forum, potentially better located there.
N/A

*Fixing* PlusNet

I thought the user group had basically resigned following the debacle a few months ago? Now followed by the moderators?
craigbrass
Grafter

*Fixing* PlusNet

I was not aware of this. Plus, petitions do basically no good as I have found in the past so not really much point.
N/A

*Fixing* PlusNet

I have heard complaints from the Usergroup that they have exactly the same problems communicating with Plus that we do.

I don't think there's any hope for this company.

If plus was an animal a vet would have put it down years ago.