cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Steps to leaving PN...?

N/A

anyone help me out here?

today i migrated to Zen. I have to say that Zen's member centre isn't as good as PNs, but here's hoping the connection reliability is much better!!

Anyway, as you can see, i can still access the PN forum. This doesn't bother me. I just want to make sure that PN take NO MORE money from my account. I think i am due to be re-billed 8th Oct. So what do i do now to make sure that doesn't happen? No point in paying for 2 ISPs

I notice i can't just take my payment details out of the "account details" section
4 REPLIES
N/A

I would cancel the DD if you can do it on line it's easy, I didn't know you couldn't take your payment details off,perhaps you could change the settings?
shellsong
Grafter

@technique213

You need to inform PlusNet ASAP that your migration has completed, giving the date, because it's a fair bet BT will take ages informing them

If your billing date is within the 30 day notice period PlusNet will take another month's payment and then when the 30 days is up you should remind them to pay back the difference
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

We've not received the notification from BT yet, so I've passed the ticket to our migrations team for confirmation. We will then cancel your account, and refund any necessary fees.
N/A

thanks guys

mandbeckett, i put in a ticket before i even saw your post, informing PN that the migration was complete & also that i have now cancelled my direct debit for PN. Thanks.