cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Farewell

N/A

Final Farewell

Well boys and Girls,

This is my final farewell to you all. I have enjoyed my time as acting as a community moderator and have come to know some good people.

I wish everyone the very best in the future and hope that you will all go easy on Roger Smiley

As this is my last day I will not be able to respond as from tomorrow.

Regards,
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Final Farewell

Best wishes Tom.

Chilly
jazz
Grafter

Final Farewell

Good luck - and thank you for all your voluntary work on this forum Cheesy
Midville
Grafter

Final Farewell

Cheers Tom, all the best.
Community Veteran

Final Farewell

Tom,

All the very best to you for the future.

I'm sure I will be right in saying that you will be missed by the community, and should you ever want to come back, your seat will be here for you.

Roger.
Community Veteran

Final Farewell

Good luck Tom, hope everything goes well for you in the future.

Chris
N/A

Final Farewell

Thanks guys. I will certainly do my best to enjoy life and have even booked an appointment to do a course for a diploma (so I can actually say I know what im on about instead of pretending lol ).
Nah its a case of having something by means of quals to show I am capable as at the moment I am finding it a little challenging to get anywhere when I have nothing to back me up.

Perhaps one day I will return, until then, I am sure youll miss me lol.
Community Veteran

Final Farewell

Good luck Tom. I hope all goes well with the training and maybe we will see you back on here at some time in the future.
Thanks for all the effort you put in during your time as a forum moderator it was much appreciated by the other members of the team. Smiley
N/A

Final Farewell

He he,

Looks like im due to be here for several more days yet. Someone made an error in downgrading my account and accidentally placed it on a £13.99 package.

So I need to wait for payment to be taken and then refunded. Well lets see if I can round my post count off to a nice 3000 then before im turned off Smiley
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Final Farewell

Lol, yeah sorry about that Tom, I'll have a word with the agent in question.
I've sorted everything else on your account so we can get it switched for you asap.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Final Farewell

No Probs Chris,

I just found it a little amusing to be honest. For a moment whilst reading the email I thought Plusnet were that determined to keep me lol.

Oh well at least it gives me time to be able to try and achieve my 3000 post count.