cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback? FEEDBACK? I'll give YOU some feedback...

N/A

I have to say my PlusNet account is absolutely perfect.

I listen to other woe's from friends and aquaintances and I don't get any such problems.

Even your FUP is acceptable in comparrison to some of the others (and yes, I did look).

I vaguely remember one blip of connection time since Dec 03.

Yeah, keep this level of service up and I'll be here for a while to come.
7 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Ditto !
N/A

Ditto! x 2
N/A

aye - I have to agree and at the moment you are winning best ISP award on my own forum's annual award thingy we run - maybe we'll send u a trophy if u win it for the second year in a row! Tongue

I think y'all deserve a dancing banana

Community Veteran

It looks like NTL won it last year.... Wink
http://www.apestyler.org.uk/awards/2004/best.htm

I'll be around for a while yet too - the CS guys do a good job on the whole...
N/A

dammit - Shockedops:

I'll have a word with the other admin on the site and see how that happened. I'll bet it was cos he was with them and all his student mates were too! (That award was given at the start of 2004 for the period of 2003 so that makes sense).

:roll:
Community Veteran

Only pulling your leg... It must be a mistake - how can NTL win anything?

PN have taken a bashing recenty on these forums (and some may say deservedly so for some points), though on the whole as someone who may be seen as one of thse giving PN greif - I have to agree, they are by far one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of dealing with in my life.

I get to deal with people like NPower, Powergen and Britih Gas in my day to day life - so if anyone wants perspective - try talking to their Customer Services departments... PN wont seem so bad at all after dealing with those folk...
N/A

ugh - u mentioned one of the worst companies I've ever had to deal with - British Gas!

Yeah, I agree PN is and always has been top-notch for me and those I've recommended. As I've said in other areas of the forum before, I am a heavy user and am more than happy to adjust usage to comply with FUP or maybe heavy use every now and again to hit Tier 1. I think the Broadband Plus announcement is good as I know of people who don't want really fast pipes but would like to transfer lots of data (one friend is on NTL 300k product and is happy with that but moving soon so 512k and not FUP affected will suit him loads when he gets his new house and finally gets ADSL!)

Keep up the good work there PN ppl.