cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax2email

N/A

Fax2email

Correct me if I am wrong but Fax2email images can only be viewed using Webmail and cannot be collected by Outlook Express/Eudora etc.

This means that I cannot use OE alone as I must log onto webmail regularly to see if any faxes have arrived. This is a pain.

My suggestion is this. Could you arrange for an automatic email notification to be sent to the postmaster address when ever a fax is received. This would save me a lot of time?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Fax2email

I collect mine using Pegasus, just like any normal e-mail, so I cannot see why OE or Eudora wouldn't work.

They arrive as .TIF (or is that.TIFF?) images, as an attachment to the mail, and viewable with pretty well any image viewer I would reckon - I use that good old freebie, IrfanView, but whatever you have installed should do the same.
N/A

Fax2email

I am using Eudora and the fax definitely did not arrive.
N/A

Fax2email

I put my hands up in the air and swear that I did not mean to mislead anyone. I will resign immediately.

Though I stated the fax "definitely did not arrive" it actually did arrive but McAfee Spamkiller killed it. I have retrieved it and made the email address of the sender a "friend"

Many thanks Gordon5960 for putting me on the right track.
N/A

Fax2email

Smiley You're welcome. At least with that retrieval option it wasn't completely lost, so no harm done - all's well that ends well.