cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax to Email who is classed as New?

N/A

I see that the service will be "Unavailable for new residential customers " but then in the body of the announcement I read "will allow us to restore the service for all customers".

As a customer who lost the service when upgrading from Dial up to ADSL I am confused about what the definition of a "New customer" will be. Any clarification Plus Net?

Charlie
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Charlie

I have copied the following fro the service status page.

This software solution will be fully implemented in the coming weeks, and once complete will allow us to restore the service for all customers. We envisage the service will be fully back up and running within 4 weeks of this post. We expect to be able to provide a further update during next week to confirm progress with the software upgrade.

Reading the above it looks like it will become available to all again when the update is complete :?:
N/A

Hi,

This is correct, customers who already have a fax-2-email number have been able to continue using it during this time with no interruption. However we plan to restore the fax-2-email service so it is available to both new customers and existing customers who don't currently use it.