Fax Service

N/A

Fax Service

What has happened to the Fax service?
5 REPLIES
Saturn
Grafter

RE: Fax Service

There was an earlier post about this (KJS on 29/12), of which the reply stated the service is working ok. The bit that isn't working at the moment is the facility to alter settings. This can be achieved by raising a ticket, apparently.

N/A

> There was an earlier post about this (KJS on 29/12), of which the reply stated the service is working ok. The bit that isn't working at the moment is the facility to alter settings. This can be achieved by raising a ticket, apparently.
>
>

Good Morning,

As stated above the fax2email service is operational, but the facility to alter settings via the portal has been withdrawn temporarily for technical reasons. If you need further information about a particular accounts fax2email set up , please raise via 'contact us'.

Regards,

Martin

--
| Martin Cundell......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support..............................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.................@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

Well I just sent another test fax and it has not worked, the Plusnet system takes the fax and then fails to email it to me.

I will go somewhere else for Fax2Email as this type of service is not acceptable.
N/A

> Well I just sent another test fax and it has not worked, the Plusnet system takes the fax and then fails to email it to me.
>
> I will go somewhere else for Fax2Email as this type of service is not acceptable.

Paul,

I would advise raising a ticket about this and we will look into it further. If you could also set you fax number to point to your Plusnet e-mail address this will help our testing.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

kjaerligkatt
Grafter

This is happening to me also. I'm waiting for some urgent faxes, and nothing has arrived in 36 hours!!! When I try to fax myself, the fax goes ok but never arrives in my email.

I hope the faxes are in a queue somewhere - please don't tell me they have been lost Sad

Regards,

Neil