cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast action

Community Veteran

Fast action

Must post a thank you to the Plusnet team who have just dealt with my ticket requesting a change of account type from 512 home self install to Premier up to 2mb.

(This is apparently needed in readyness for the free upgrade)

I only posted the ticked a couple of hours ago and its been done already. Cheesy

Cracking Service Cool
3 REPLIES
N/A

Fast action

Does this mean that the backlog has cleared then? Are all tickets now being dealt with in a couple of hours? Might be tempted to have a go myself.

Simon
Community Veteran

Fast action

Are all tickets now being dealt with in a couple of hours?

I would think that it depends on which part of PlusNet needs to deal with your ticket. The change of account was free so it wouldn't need the finance section who work normal daily hours to deal with it.
So I assume mine could be done by the 24hr support staff.
N/A

Re: Fast action

I only posted the ticked a couple of hours ago and its been done already. Cheesy

Aren’t you lucky!! I posted a ticket 24Hrs ago (16499016) regarding my 2Mb connection running like a 512Kb connection, not even an acknowledgement that anyone is even looking at it.

Do you have to become a forum moderator to get this sort of fast response? Haven’t PN learnt yet that to keep customers happy they need to communicate with them?